EPFO update: There is uplifting news for PF account holders as the premium for the monetary year 2022 is starting to appear for some. The Employees Provident Fund Organization started keeping cash gathered because of premium in PF accounts recently. 7 crore EPFO endorsers can before long expect a measure of up to Rs 81,000 to appear in their records.
The interest rate during the current year is 8.1 percent, which is the most reduced degree of premium in 40 years. For people who have Rs 10 lakh in their account, the interest got will be Rs 81,000. For those with Rs 7 lakh in PF account, the premium that will come is Rs 56,700. Also, for Rs 5 lakh in PF account, the premium will be Rs 40,500 while for those with Rs 1 lakh, the premium will be Rs 8,100.
The most effective method to check assuming you have gotten revenue in PF account
There are multiple manners by which EPFO subscribers can actually look at their balance and learn if the premium cash has shown up:
1 Check with a missed call
PF account holders can give a missed call from their enlisted mobile number on the number 011-22901406. The subtleties of the account will be shipped off the endorser by EPFO through a SMS. It is obligatory for supporters of have UAN, PAN and Aadhaar connecting total to benefit this facility.
2 Check at balance through SMS
To benefit this facility, account holders should have their UAN enlisted with EPFO and should utilize their enrolled mobile number.
- Send message EPFOHO to the number 7738299899
- Get PF account subtleties through an instant message
- This help can be profited in numerous dialects. Aside from English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, Malayalam are accessible.
3 How to check utilizing official mobile application
Account holders can check their PF balance on the UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) application. Follow these means:
- Install and open the Umang application
- Click on EPFO tab
- Then, go to employee-centric services.
- Click on ‘view passbook’
- Login with UAN and password (OTP) subtleties
- Get OTP on your enrolled mobile number.
- See your PF balance
4 How to check PF balance online
EPFO supporters need to follow these means:
- Go to the authority site of EPFO (epfindia.gov.in)
- Go to the link for e-passbook
- Login utilizing your UAN and password subtleties on the e-passbook login page, click submit
- Select your member ID on the new page
- See your EPF balance on the EPFO e-passbook