In India, the Aadhaar card is a significant archive of distinguishing proof. The Aadhaar card is expected for monetary administrations notwithstanding government plans. It is likewise connected with bank accounts, vehicles and insurance contracts and so on. The name, date of birth, gender, address, and photograph of the individual are completely recorded on their Aadhaar card.
You can check your account balance utilizing the 12-digit Aadhaar card number regardless of whether you’re not almost an ATM or bank branch.
The facility totally disposes of problems from the process. Clients of the Aadhaar card can move cash, apply for government help, or get a PAN card as well as checking ledger adjusts.
UIDAI update: Step by step guide for check ledger balance utilizing Aadhaar card
- Dial 9999*1# from your enlisted mobile number
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Confirm your Aadhar number by entering it once more
- You will get a flash SMS from UIDAI with the bank balance on the screen
- The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), has recently declared that it is arranging and planning to offer doorstep administrations like connecting your telephone number to your Aadhaar and refreshing other data, in addition to other things.