New Delhi: People able to interface their Aadhaar numbers with the electing roll can do as such from Monday by filling another Form 6B, an authority said.
The Election Commission has presented another form – – Form 6B – – utilizing which individuals ready to connect their Aadhaar numbers with the electing roll can do so physically. Nonetheless, the EC says that outfitting of Aadhaar number is absolutely deliberate.
The new form has been presented with impact from August 1 for collecting Aadhaar number of existing balloters to verify the passages in the electoral rolls and subsequently make it totally blunder free, said the Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Delhi
A balloter can present his/her Aadhaar number through both online and offline techniques. Each individual whose name is recorded in the constituent roll might suggest his Aadhaar number to the electing enlistment official in Form 6B.
In the interim, you a likewise follow the online process to connect your Aadhaar with citizen ID. Here is a bit by bit process on the most proficient method to connect Aadhaar with citizen ID online.
Here is a step by step process on the most proficient method to connect Aadhaar with elector ID online
- Visit the election commission site https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/
- Login to the entryway (you will be approached to sign in utilizing either your mobile number, email id, citizen id number
- You will be expected to give your state, region and other individual subtleties – name, date of birth and father’s name
- Click on the pursuit button
- Whenever entered accurately, your subtleties will match government’s information base and will be shown on the screen
- Click ‘Feed Aadhaar No’ choice on the left half of the screen
- A pop up page will show up
- You will be approached to fill in the name that shows up on your Aadhaar card, Aadhaar number, elector ID number, enlisted mobile number or potentially enrolled email address.
- Hit the submit button. Additionally, remember to cross check the subtleties you have given.
- Presently, a message will show up on the screen expressing that the application has been enlisted effectively.