Aadhaar card is one of the advantageous archives expected to get benefits under different state-supported plans. Numerous public and confidential specialists, including the people who give KYC administrations, additionally request the card to offer those types of assistance. Whether a NRI (Non-Inhabitant Indian) can apply for an Aadhaar card is an issue that gets tended to rather much of the time.
UIDAI has affirmed that a NRI with a substantial Indian visa can apply from any Aadhaar kendra.
URDAI has referenced these means for a NRI to follow to get Aadhaar card:
- Visit your closest Aadhaar Kendra
- Remember to convey your substantial Indian passport
- Fill your subtleties in the enlistment form
- It is mandatory for NRIs to specify their email ID
- The statement is marginally unique for NRI enlistment. Peruse the accompanying and sign it on your enlistment form
- Request that your administrator select you as NRI
- For personality verification, give the administrator your passport
- After personality passport, complete the biometric cycle
- Make a point to confirm all subtleties on screen prior to submitting it to the administrator
- A receipt or enlistment slip bearing your 14-digit enlistment ID and a date-and-time stamp ought to be saved.
You can really look at the status subsequent to completing the process on https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/CheckAadhaarStatus . As per UIDAI, you have the choice of giving one more genuine archive or reports notwithstanding your passport as check of your location and date of birth. Nonetheless, assuming the location recorded in your passport has transformed, you should furnish the refreshed Indian location alongside an ongoing Evidence of Address (PoA) that conforms to the list of UIDAI-satisfactory papers.