The dreamcatcher can act as a potent reminder of our connection to the cosmos and the power of our own thoughts because of its elaborate design and calming colours
This ancient tool has been used for centuries to filter out negative energy and capture the positive ones
Dreamcatchers have traditionally been a part of home décor due to their colourful patterns and design, which exude a calm as well as pleasant vibe. Many may not know that dreamcatchers are also considered important tools as per Vastu and Feng Shui principles. It is believed that this artifact brings positive energy at home. Though the designs of dreamcatchers have evolved over the years, traditionally it used to be made with a wood or metal hoop and the feathers of birds such as peacock, hawk, owl, or eagle. It’s believed that the hoop represents the circle of life and regulates energy.
This ancient tool has been used for centuries to filter out negative energy and capture the positive ones, bringing peace and tranquility to its owner. With its intricate design and soothing colours, the dreamcatcher can serve as a powerful reminder of our connection to the universe and the power of our own thoughts.
From exuding positivity to reducing stress, here are the 7 potential benefits of dreamcatchers:
- Promotes peaceful sleep: Dreamcatchers are said to promote peaceful and uninterrupted sleep by filtering out bad dreams and negative energies. This can result in a better quality of sleep and a more restful night.
- Reduces anxiety: The calming effect of a dreamcatcher can also help to reduce anxiety and promote relaxation. This is especially beneficial for those who have trouble falling asleep due to stress or anxiety.
- Enhances creativity: The catcher is commonly linked with creativity and motivation. It is said that they trap the positive vibes of good dreams and transform them into productive energy while one is awake.
- Increases positivity: It is believed that dreamcatchers have the ability to bring positive energy into a space and foster feelings of joy and optimism, resulting in a potential enhancement of one’s overall mood and well-being.
- Protects against nightmares: Dreamcatchers are designed to trap bad dreams and prevent them from entering the sleeping mind. This can help to reduce the frequency and intensity of nightmares.
- Provides a sense of comfort: For many people, having a dreamcatcher near their sleeping area provides a sense of comfort and security. It may especially benefit those who struggle with anxiety or feelings of unease.
- Adds to home decor: In addition to exuding positive vibes, it is also used as a popular decorative item which adds a unique and personal touch to any room. They come in a variety of colors and styles, making it easy to find one that fits your personal taste and decor style.